Thursday, April 18, 2019

Our Road in the Spring...


Because Steve and I did not winter in Wyoming this year we have had to endure the thaw. We had an amazing winter with a ton of snow and it is taking quite a bit for it to melt. But we want it to melt slooowly so the rivers don't flood. But each day we see the snow piles shrink and we know it is spring. Especially when the sand hill cranes return!



I tried to get some pics of the cranes flying.


This one is quite blurry but I wanted you to see the rusty-red color on its forehead.


This is our road. It is a mile long.


Needless to say Steve and I are not walking our two miles to the mailbox and back these days!

But Spring is coming. Yay!






3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Makes me want to go back up to God's country! Never get tired of the beautiful scenery! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Makes me want to go back to the UP and see the wonders of God's country and 2 of my favorite people! You two are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)