Thursday, March 28, 2019

Critters Around the House


The snow piles are so high we can watch the red squirrels from our chair. The snow is so deep I have just been tossing black sunflower seeds onto the snowbanks because I can't get to the bird feeders.


Yesterday was Steve's birthday. He got a birthday surprise! We know there are turkeys in the neighborhood, but they never come this far down our road. Yesterday, twelve turkeys came out of the woods. As I said, the snowbanks are so high I couldn't get a good picture of all of them. But I did get two pictures of some courting going on.


Its the time of the year where Tom starts strutting his stuff to attract the ladies. Spring is here!

1 comment:

  1. There is some good in everything. This time the group of turkeys. Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)