Friday, December 5, 2014

Just A Few More Deer Camp Pics and Then I Promise I'll Quit...


I finally made the time to clean pictures off my cameras and organize them. (An ongoing feat.) I came across some from my deer blind and I thought I would share one last time

For this year anyways. Wink.

The above is literally the crack of dawn on opener morning. My blind faces east.


And, of course I had no deer to watch, so I watched the day unfold.


On day five I had this mother and deerling sneak in.


Something alerted them. I thought it was me, but it wasn't. It was something much more sinister and it wasn't even holding a gun.


It was a wabbit, I mean rabbit.

The deer took off to the west.

The rabbit took off to the south scurrying around my blind not sure where to hide.


I think they surprised each other!

A little excitement for me!


But then I took a deep sigh, sat back, and dreamed of seeing this out my blind window- only with horns.

You can see more of the above deer on a previous post. Click here.

And I posted the recipe Layered Veggie Casserole With Crushed Pork Rinds on Cabin Cleaver today. Yum! It doesn't get any more backwoods than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)