Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Finally...Winter!


Monday night we received around 10 inches of new snow at our house.


We had just returned home after 8 days downstate. 


We knew the storm was coming so we left on time Monday morning. 

Above, Lake Huron is showing its dark side.


The fresh snow made everything look so pretty.

I am finally unpacked and ready to get back into blogging!


The dogs seemed to enjoy the white fluffy stuff.


Just a little snooze in the snow...


...or a snooze on the plowed driveway.


This photo is so serene.

Do you see the tree on the left that went down in our backyard during the wind storm up here the Wednesday before Christmas Eve? Our power went out until Friday evening. 

We are so blessed to have the neighbors we do!!

How about a few Christmas pictures? Our family Christmas at our son's house...



Canines crashing on Christmas Eve.


Christmas morning...Gus is looking festive isn't he?

(I had a hard time getting him to sit still! He was excited about the stocking stuffers!) 

Santa brought him reindeer antlers!

Those of you who follow me on Facebook already saw my homemade birthday card, but my mom and a few others are not on Facebook, so I'm sharing this again.


After I went to bed the night before my birthday, my husband and oldest son decided to make me a Birthday card out of glitter. 

What do you think, mom? :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Sure got a lot if snow. Lots more than us. Enjoy BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with "Finally," but now were losing it again - I think it was 36 today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)