Friday, October 16, 2015

Renovations Make Me Hungry


Steve has banned me to the small part of our little house in the woods because he has been varnishing the cedar and installing a new floor in the larger part of this little 'ole house. I get a little stir crazy because I can't get to my washing machine so of course the laundry is piling up and I can't get into the refrigerator because our bed is pushed up against the doors and maybe that's a good thing now that I think about it.

So when I heard a little rumble of thunder, I put on my hooded sweatshirt, grabbed my camera, called the dogs and we headed down the road, eyeing the sky to make sure we weren't heading into a downpour.


The Fall sky was stormy and beautiful at the same time. 

Is it possible to be stormy and beautiful at the same time?


A little gloomy but we stayed dry.


Still nice color against the dark Fall sky.



As you can see, the leaves have fallen fast. 

Boy, this two-track sure is beckoning a walk or a road trip.

Steve, are you almost done? I'm not trying to hurry you, but let's go for a ride.

Or move the bed out of the kitchen.

I'm not complaining, but I'm hungry.

4 comments:

  1. Sure hope you got that bed moved. At least it wasn't in front of the ref. In the garage. U got options

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz! But now we are past peak...except for the golden tamaracks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)