Saturday, March 15, 2014

Meet Our Wyo Neighbors...

I think I've mentioned before that to get to our daily mail, we have to travel by motorized vehicle to the mailbox because it is just under 7 miles one way. (Unless you LIKE to run or walk 14 miles on a gravel road dotted with cow pies. Your choice completely.)

Along the way, we always encounter an interesting character or two...


Good-Mooing. Now where is my morning coffee? I'm feeling a bit disheveled...


Muley Deer with Mickey Mouse ears.

What'd she say about our ears?


A Moo Cow of a different color.

I elude confidence. Or boredom. Or annoyance. Now go away!



Hurry up and take the picture already! I've got places I gotta be...


She can't see us, can she?


There she is again, Earl!


Why is she specifically taking a picture of moi? Is it my face? She's got some nerve...


So we meet again... Alright, guys, on three, look away. One, Two...


...THREE! Is she leaving? Don't look, Fred!


Here she comes with that camera. Let's give her a show...


Get out of the way, bird!


Ease up, Harold! I thought we were just pretending?


Cough, cough, cough. 

Sorry, George.


So there you have it! Our wonderful neighborhood welcomed us back with open arms, er, hooves! 

Though no one has brought over cookies yet. 

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)