Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Colors They Are A'Changing...


Fall is here and we are finally enjoying beautiful weather.


I froze zucchini and summer squash, and for the first time made Rhuberry Jam. The ingredients are rhubarb, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. It's yummy!

Last Saturday the girls picked me up for a fun day of four-wheeling.


We had 16 machines and 24 women.
We had a blast!


The arrow points to me all ready to go. I had my rain gear packed as we did get rained on a few times. That is Steve's quad I'm standing next to. Mine isn't in the picture. I have a box on the back of mine which carries a lot of necessary items - like jumper cables which us girls never had to use.

But we could have handled it.
No guys allowed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)