Thursday, August 20, 2015

Camping!


Three years ago, Steve and I bought our first kayaks. Last year we upgraded our fishing boat from Two-Buck Duck to a Lund (a much safer ride on the big lakes and the St. Mary's river). This year we upgraded to a much larger tent, one we had had our eye on for the past three years. It's big enough for us and our livestock - Ike and Bear, and even a kitchen sink if we weren't rustic camping. Ha.

I haven't downloaded all of my pictures from my camera yet, but here are a few from my phone.


Our campsite was on an inland lake near the Lake Superior shoreline and this is where we had our morning coffee.


We took the dogs to Lake Superior the one day it hit 92 degrees.

We sat in awe on the shoreline of our campsite as amazing sunsets unfolded before us.





Our tent.


The front has a screened in porch.


Back view.

Well, this is just a sampling of our little trip. We went kayaking, fishing, four-wheeling, swimming and road trippin' to Grand Marais and Lake Superior.

But it is amazing how much laundry piles up in one week's time.

Gotta go...my dryer's buzzing!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)