Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Birthday to This Goof Ball!


It is this guy's 34th Birthday today! He makes me laugh. Here it is Christmas morning and he's having one of his favorite breakfasts - cinnamon rolls! I can't see him today and give him a big hug and a birthday cake, but a mom doesn't forget her children's birthdays no matter how old they get or how far away they may be and I'll be feeling it all day.

I remember the day he was born - Thursday.
I remember what time it was - 2:07 am
I remember how much he weighed - 6.2 lbs.

Happy Birthday Steven!!
BIG HUG!!

I went through some old photos of when he and his little brother were kids. Of course, I got choked up. Time flies by so fast...


This is Steven at 3 1/2 years old, on the day his baby brother, Riley, came home from the hospital.


Steven and Riley
Steven is five here and it is Riley's 2nd Birthday.




Steven is on the left but I'm not sure if that's Riley on the right or not. I don't recognize the clothes. Ha.


Oh how time flies...this picture seems so long ago and at the same time it seems like yesterday.

Riley does an Ironman in Tennessee on Sunday and Steven will be there to cheer him on. Really missing my boys this weekend! But Steve and I will monitor Riley's every move via computer. Yay for technology! And Steven will keep us posted, too. Yay for smartphones!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone out there in blogsphere!

(I need to get a tissue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)