Monday, April 20, 2015

A Sunday Afternoon Ride


Yesterday was a beautiful day but too windy to go fishing on Lake De Smet, so we headed up the mountain for a nice ride in the truck. We traveled through Ten Sleep, then turned south to find a backroad Steve had found on one of our maps. Well, we took the wrong backroad and it was truly an amazing ride! We came across this trout stream where Steve pulled the truck over and announced he was gonna catch him a fish.

Well, his exact words were, "We're not leaving until I catch a fish."

I said, "Hollar when you catch one and I'll take a pic." I was a bit of a sissy as it was real windy and that wind was cold so I sat in the truck from time to time.


He fished...


...the dogs explored...


...I took pictures...


...Steve changed up his bait...


...I took more pictures...


...Steve continued to fish...


...until he got one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)