Friday, July 11, 2014

Fantastic Fishing with Captain Bob!


What a thrill we had fishing with our friend Bob on Lake Huron a few weeks past! Neither Steve nor I caught anything quite this big in Wyoming. This was the first fish of the day and weighed 10 pounds.

Note: The hook-up was completed yesterday for our WIFI. So now I can catch you up with past pics. It works! It's fast! I'm so happy!


Our alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. It was a beautiful morning for the long drive to the town of DeTour Village.

Bob was ready to go when we arrived so we climbed into his boat and off we went.


We weren't the only ones enjoying the beautiful morning.



Even I managed to catch a few myself! We limited out with nine Lake Trout. Always a fantastic day fishing with Captain Bob.

Thanks Captain Bob!!

(a.k.a. Trapper Bob)


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)