Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow and More Snow...


Though the temps have been frigid, we have managed to get a snowmobile ride in here and there when the thermometer forces itself in the teens. The trails are beautiful and so is the snowy scenery. Everyday there is new snowfall. If we get a cloudless day and the sun illuminates the frosty scene (which can take your breath away because it is just so pretty), the snow will silently fall at night while we peacefully sleep, unless its one of those windy nights which we have had plenty of.




Today is windy again. Here's the statistics.


The snow piles continue to grow and grow.


The dogs have a path to the bird feeders. They check it hourly for any birdseed they can salvage off the snow because they rarely get fed. Right.


And the dogs have an outdoor kennel filled with hay which is attached to the garage. There is a doggy door that gives them access in and out. But they love to take daily naps in the dog house. 

One of you better get a shovel and get that roof cleaned off. 


Say "cheese" Bear

Bear: "You didn't let me get the snow off my nose first.
This picture is going to be just great."


Aw, come on Ike, smile.

Ike: "I told you this wasn't my best side."

Have a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You sure got Bear and Ike trained to poise for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not commenting on my own post, friends, I was trying to help someone comment using my log in. We r experimenting...things arent working...

      Delete
    2. I am not commenting on my own post, friends, I was trying to help someone comment using my log in. We r experimenting...things arent working...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)