Sunday, February 22, 2015

Canine Friends



Last weekend I told you we were to meet our son and daughter-in-law's new puppy.

Gus is the sweetest puppy I've ever met. He's not shy, and he's not overbearing. He is curious!


Ike met Gus.


Sometimes Ike went grrrrr...

 I said, "Play nice, Ike."


Then there would be eye contact and kisses...


...and I would say, "Good puppies!"


Bear met Gus.


Gus is also smart and verbal when he plays.

When he sensed Ike had had enough of Gus' attention and attempt at becoming fantastic friends, he moved on to Bear.

Bear feigned oblivion and slumber though her eyes were open in the event Gus attacked, er, began swatting Bear to wake up and play.


"Oh," Gus says, "So you are awake. But you know what?"


"Go back to sleep. I'm kinda tuckered myself."


"We'll just cuddle awhile."

Gus is a KEEPER.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat blog. Good Job.Shows better on my Computer than my phone, Enjoyed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)