Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!


I hope you are all having a wonderful Merry Christmas today, celebrating Jesus' birthday with family and friends.

I feel so blessed this holiday season...and plump! Our son, Steven, just made us the best prime rib Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Oh my. Call me Mrs. Claus.

The above picture is of my sister-in-law and brother's Christmas tree. We celebrated downstate this past Sunday with my side of the family - the Kok Family.


I can't be Mrs. Claus. I have a wedding right around the corner for these two festive cheerful people - our other son, Riley, and his fiancee, Lindsey.

I LOVE those Christmas vests!


I LOVE the look on faces as recipients (young and old) open their gifts.


This is fifteen-year-old Jake sporting his new coat. He shivers in the cold. Now he'll be toasty.


This is Jesse and Delta or Delta and Jesse. I forget now which is which. They are such darn cute puppies. I couldn't keep my hands off them. And no, the dog on the left is not stuck.


I LOVE these guys!

(Missed you KennySue!)

Merry Christmas!
God bless you all out there - everyone!
~Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)