Monday, November 25, 2013

My Absence...

Sorry I have been silent these past two weeks. I literally HAVE been silent sitting in my peaceful deer blind. I have watched squirrels, birds, a muskrat, two ducks, a mink I think, and many doe. So far deer season has put two deer in the freezer. We just moved back home from deer camp.  That doesn't mean we are done hunting. In fact we are both going back out this afternoon. We moved home to get things ready. Both of our sons are coming to the UP for Thanksgiving! Yay! So excited...

If I don't post before the Holiday I wish you all a Blessed Thanksgiving and will catch up next week.

In the meantime, you can revisit last year's deer camp post if you want.

God Bless! I'm thankful for all of you!
~Debi


And I'm thankful for this view
(and the heater in my blind. FYI - no heater fires this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)